Office 2003 Professional (including Publisher 2003)
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection
|Retail Price: $2599.95
Our Price: $449.95
You Save: $2150
ZIP Archive – 5516Mb
Create visually rich, engaging content for virtually any media ® print, web, interactive, video, audio, and mobile ® using the tightly integrated tools and services in Adobe® Creative Suite® 4 Master Collection software.
Photoshop CS4 Extended
Acrobat 9 Pro
Flash CS4 Professional
After Effects CS4
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
Adobe OnLocation CS4
Adobe Bridge CS4
Adobe Device Central CS4
Version Cue CS4
More speed and control in everyday design tasksnew
Catch production errors on-the-fly with Live Preflight and manage placed files more efficiently with the newly customizable Links panel in Adobe® InDesign® CS4. Zoom in on images more smoothly and rapidly than ever, and rotate your canvas to any angle in Adobe Photoshop® CS4 Extended. Combine multiple artboards in a single document in Adobe Illustrator® CS4. And do more with dozens of other enhancements that help you deliver the design work you do today, faster.
New dimensions in image editingnew
Use the indispensable tools in Photoshop Extended as a starting point in any medium: Apply the revolutionary new Content-Aware Scaling to automatically recompose an image as you resize it, smartly preserving vital areas of the image as it adapts to new dimensions. Paint, composite, and animate 3D models using familiar tools. Enhance video footage, even syncing visual effects to an audio track.
Rich interactive documentsnew
Export a dynamic presentation or interactive brochure as a SWF file with interactive buttons, hyperlinks, and unique page transitions, such as curl, wipe, dissolve, and fade. Or, combine the page layout strength of InDesign and the authoring power of Adobe Flash® CS4 Professional to customize rich interactive documents. For example, export an InDesign layout as an XLF file and open it with full visual fidelity in Flash. Then add sophisticated interactivity, animation, and navigation in Flash to produce engaging online experiences.
New animation controls for richer online experiencesnew
Simplify the creation and updating of animations in Flash CS4 Professional without losing creative flexibility. Apply tweens directly to objects instead of to keyframes with greater control over individual animation attributes. Use the new 3D translation and rotation tools to animate 2D objects on x, y, and z axes in 3D space. Create more natural animated interactions between linked objects or distort a single shape using the new Bones tool.
Easier interactions with complex web pagesnew
Exceptional productivity in video post-productionnew
Move content among Adobe After Effects® CS4, Adobe Premiere® Pro CS4, Soundbooth® CS4, and Encore® CS4 with unparalleled efficiency, so you have more time to craft your vision. Expanded Adobe Dynamic Link enables you to link content between components so you can see updates instantly without rendering.
Direct-to-disk recording and tapeless workflowsnew
Shoot footage directly to disk from non-file-based cameras with redesigned Adobe OnLocation® CS4, which now runs natively on Windows® and Intel® based Mac OS systems. Import and natively edit the latest tapeless formats ® including AVCHD, P2, and XDCAM EX ® without transcoding or rewrapping in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.
Project intelligence with XMP metadataenhanced
Capture valuable XMP metadata from your camera, and accumulate key information throughout the production process for intelligent media management. For example, use new Speech Search technology in Adobe Premiere Pro and Soundbooth to turn spoken dialog into metadata, making it easy to find particular clips and making video assets searchable online.
Amplify your impact in your video, film, and online interactive projects with Soundbooth CS4. Multitrack recording capabilities, a visual approach to professional audio editing, and tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash, and Encore make Soundbooth a valuable addition to your creative work.
Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and others using Adobe PDF files. Add video and audio created in Flash to PDF files for smooth playback in Adobe Acrobat® 9 Pro and Adobe Reader® 9 software. Quickly export interactive web prototypes from Adobe Fireworks® CS4 to PDF for client review. Embed video into PDF files for clients to add timecode-specific comments, and then view those comments mapped to an Adobe Premiere Pro timeline. Package documents in dynamic PDF Portfolios with customizable interactive navigation.
– 2GHz or faster processor for DV; 3.4GHz for HDV; dual 2.8GHz for HD*
– Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista®)
– 2GB of RAM (more RAM recommended when running multiple components)
– 24.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
– 1,280×900 display with OpenGL 2.0®compatible graphics card
– Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0
– Dedicated 7200 RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD; SCSI disk subsystem preferred
– For SD/HD workflows, an Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape
– OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
– DVD-ROM drive (DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation)
– Blu-ray burner required for Blu-ray disc creation
– Microsoft Windows Driver Model® or ASIO-compatible sound card
– QuickTime 7.4.5 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
Nero Multimedia Suite 10
|Retail Price: $99.95
Our Price: $39.95
You Save: $60
ZIP Archive – 291Mb
Video Editing – Nero Vision Xtra
Burning – Nero Burning ROM
Backup – Nero BackItUp & Burn
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It’s loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos.
Video Editing with Nero Vision Xtra
– Search quickly, play back and easily arrange all your music, photos and videos all in one place
– Utilize cutting-edge video editing tools (picture-in-picture, full keyframe control, master effect track and assorted special effects and transitions) in a true multi-track timeline to achieve advanced personal touches
– Create High Definition DVD, and Blu-ray Disc movies using SmartEncoding for faster HD video output, and author Blu-ray Discs with 24 progressive frame high-quality cinema-style format
– Media player for all most popular audio, video and photo formats such as AVCHD, MKV, FLV, FLAC, DVD, MPEG-4 AVC, (S)-VCD, AVCREC and Audio CDs, plus music playlists and slideshows
– Burn music, photos and videos to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs, or share to social communities
Burning with Nero Burning ROM
– Ensure your discs are readable regardless of scratches, age, or deterioration with SecurDisc technology
– Drag and drop files to burn and copy to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs or save disc images
– Split oversized files to burn onto multiple discs
– Add extra security protection to your data by adding personal passwords and encryption
– Experience superior playback quality from your burned content
– Make flawless copies of your discs with reliable, uninterrupted burns
Backup with Nero BackItUp & Burn
– One-click Autobackup without reconfiguring computer settings
– SecurDisc technology Ensure data readability, increase the chance of retrieving your files, protect your data from unintended alterations, and verify the originator of the data
– Easily back up data to hard drive, CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, FTP, memory card and online storage
– Restore personal data after a computer crash or accident
– Recover deleted and damaged files from hard drives, CDs, DVDs, flash storage and floppy discs
– Back up files and folders to multiple devices at once
Minimum system requirements for Nero Multimedia Suite 10
– Windows® XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista® SP1 (32 and 64bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64bit)
– 2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
– 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
– 5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
– DirectX® 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16-bit color, and a minimum of 128 MB video memory is required (32-bit, true color, 256 MB dedicated video RAM, and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
– DVD disc drive for installation and playback
– CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning and video authoring
– DirectX® 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006)
– Windows Media® Player 9
– Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5, Microsoft .NET® 3.5 SP1 and Microsoft Silverlight 3 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
– For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user’s responsibility
– On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
– Nero DiscCopy Gadget does not run on 64-bit operating system
– The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
– Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special / Minimum requirements for video editing and authoring
– OHCI compliant FireWire® controller (IEEE® 1394) for DV or HDV capturing
– TV tuner or video capture card for analog and digital video recording
– Up to 50 GB hard drive space for disk images and temporary files
Special / Minimum requirements for working with high-definition video content
– Intel® or AMD dual core processor with at least 2 GHz
– 2 GB of RAM
– For support of AVC NVIDIA® CUDA technology an NVIDIA® CUDA capable graphics card must be installed.
– For more information see: http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_learn_products.html
– For playback of copy-protected video content, an appropriate hardware/software setup is required
Special / Minimum requirements for backup
– A hard drive formatted in NTFS is required for the use of certain backup/restore features
– Broadband Internet access is required for backups to Nero Online Backup
Special / Minimum requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash
– LightScribe compatible recorder and medium.
– LightScribe host software must be installed.
– Labelflash compatible recorder and medium.
Office Professional 2007
|Retail Price: $499.95
Our Price: $119.95
You Save: $380
ZIP Archive – 395Mb
You must use one serial ONLY on one computer! If you wish install Office on some computers – you must buy new serials!
Create dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is a complete suite of productivity and database software that will help you save time and stay organized. Create dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and build databases with no prior experience or technical staff.
This suite contains the following Microsoft Office products:
– Word 2007
– Excel 2007
– PowerPoint 2007
– Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
– Publisher 2007
– Access 2007
Reasons to buy
– New task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need.
– Use new templates and tools in Microsoft Office Word 2007 that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional formatting, and quickly preview changes.
– Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
– Create more dynamic presentations from an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts using Office PowerPoint 2007.
– Produce professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready without spending hours on formatting and refinements.
– Record all types of communications with each customer in one place – including e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents.
– Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates, and more than 100 blank publication types provided by Office Publisher 2007.
– Manage Office Access 2007 databases more intuitively using the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface and the new datasheet view, which is similar to Excel.
– 500 MHz processor or higher
– 256 MB RAM or higher 1 GHz processor or higher and 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Business Contact Manager. Business Contact Manager not available in all languages. 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search.
– Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system (Office Clean-up wizard not available on 64 bit OS.)
– 2GB; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive
SharePoint Team Lead , Office 365 consultant