- you buy an Enterprise or Business Office 365 Plan;
- you want to use some custom Sharepoint Site Template (your own or 3-rd party);
- you have a Web Solution Package file (.wsp) you want to use;
- you try to use Microsoft Office support manual to Upload the site template to a Solutions Gallery;
- you discover that you cannot find Solutions under Web Designer Galleries or you may have noWeb Designer Galleries under your Site Collection Site Settings at all.
Default Sharepoint Online Site Collection Site Settings located here:
is your .onmicrosoft.com Office 365 tenant name
You may have something like
Some smart guys may also find Solutions Gallery and even button Upload Solution under URL:
You may even try to Upload Solution Web Solution Package file (.wsp) there but you get permission error (I’ve already sent request)
The symptom that no Web Designer Galleries options is probably caused by this update. Please follow the steps below to validate this.
- Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account.
- Go to the SharePoint admin center.
- Select Settings.
- Under Custom Script, check if custom script is disabled.
- If you want to enable scripting on Personal Sites, select Allow users to run custom script on personal sites
- If you want to enable scripting on other user-created sites, such as Team Sites or Project Sites, select Allow users to run custom script on self-service created sites.
- Select OK. It takes about 24 hours for the change to take effect.