How to recover SharePoint 2013 Databases from Suspect Mode ?
What is Suspect Mode ?
Suspect mode might be caused by many reasons like unavailable or corrupted database files, hardware failure etc.
Steps to recover database from the Suspect mode:
Make sure a user who is performing the below given steps has the administrator rights for the sql server/
- Open SQL Server Management Studio with Run as Administrator
- Run the following query one by one
- EXEC sp_resetstatus ‘SharePoint_Config’;
- ALTER DATABASE SharePoint_Config SET EMERGENCY
- DBCC checkdb(‘SharePoint_Config’)
- ALTER DATABASE SharePoint_Config SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE
- DBCC CheckDB (‘SharePoint_Config’, REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)
- ALTER DATABASE SharePoint_Config SET MULTI_USER
- DBCC CheckDB (‘SharePoint_Config’)
You might need to repeat these steps for each one of the affected databases.
SharePoint Team Lead , Office 365 consultant