Way to get Free and Easy email reminders
Here, I am sharing with you the simplest way to schedule a reminder to any email you are sending.
Simple steps to send a followup reminder
- To send a reminder to yourself you only have to inlcude an another email in the CC or BCC of the actual email.
- For example, If a person to whom you are sending an email is not answering , then you should receive an email.
- IN that case, you only need to include email@example.com in BCC or CC of the email you are sending.
- That’s it, So you will receive one friendly email if there is no email from the To person.
You can use any of the following:
But you can also write something like firstname.lastname@example.org to bounce back on April 11.
How cool is that.
Scenarios where we can use this
- For emails I expect a quick response to, I’ll use 3 days
- Unless that’s a weekend, I use Monday
- Some things I’ll use a week, or 2 weeks – it just depends how much work the person needs to do to be able to reply to me
- But sometimes I just use it for myself. I go on holidays soon and there are some things I can’t do until I get back, so I have a bunch of reminders scheduled to bounce back to resume email threads when I return
This can be used by professionals who go with clients and need to followup if emails from the client.
Ref link: https://youtu.be/SgHHuHxwUZA
Share this with your friends and colleagues and Let me know if you find this helpful or not?
SharePoint Team Lead , Office 365 consultant