Want to contribute an article to one of the upcoming best site for the technical content?
TrickyCoder has been online since November 2017 and we at TrickyCoder want to establish it as a platform for the bloggers to find the solution of issues developers face during their development and while working in IT industry.
This site is developed to generate quality content for the users and their readers. TrickyCoder will be providing quality content for the different technologies like SharePoint, .net and PHP and many more.
The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
How can you become a TrickyCoder contributor?
To become a contributor at TrickyCoder, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the community.
- Here are a few of the categories that TrickyCoder accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on TrickyCoder to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- IT technologies related stuffs, like resolution of some error or issues, but it must not be Copied from other sites and written in your own language.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the TrickyCoder audience.
- Credit: TrickyCoder respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to TrickyCoder.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from TrickyCoder. Also, by submitting a post to TrickyCoder, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to TrickyCoder
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Click here to submit your post
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at TrickyCoder, do let us know via the contact form.